Amuse Z34 370 Aero Kit and More!

| суббота, 3 октября 2009 г.


Finally some exciting news out of Japan that doesn’t involve GT-R or Eco tuning! I desperately needed some variety from the past few month’s predicable tuning news and this delivers…

We all know I’m a huge fan (and direct distributor) of Amuse, so of course I’m super pumped up with their latest gear for the 370Z coming out!

First off, this is the coolest brace I’ve seen in a long time. The full titanium R1 Titan Brace Bar not only strengthens the chassis but also includes integrated harness attachment points. This is a killer product, if I owned a 370Z I’d already have one on order!

Amuse Z34 370 Aero Kit and More!

Next up is their upcoming full aero system for the 370Z. Although details are not yet final, it looks like Amuse has come up with yet another innovative and functional design. I’m loving the fresh look at the rear.

Amuse Z34 370 Aero Kit and More!

It feels really good to see something new and even better that it is coming from Amuse.

For a full listing of Amuse parts for the 370Z check out 370tune.com



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий